How to access ProRealTime mobile directly via an application icon?
- Launch the Safari* web browser included on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the site: m.prorealtime.com
- Click on the icon "+" in Safari's toolbar
- Choose the next option "Add to Home Screen" and then "Add"
The ProRealTime mobile icon will become available on your device and permit you to launch the software in full screen. You will gain more space compared to launching it from the navigator.
How to access ProRealTime mobile directly without entering your password at each use?
- Click on the icon "Settings" on your iPhone
- In the menu "Settings", click on "Safari"
- In the Safari options, click on "AutoFill", then activate the option "Names & Passwords" (if it has not already been activated)
- At the login of your next session, a message will suggest you to keep them in memory
Once your username/password are automatically filled in ProRealTime mobile, you will only have to click on either the "Lists" button, the "Charts" button, or the "Top Movers" button.
How to use ProRealTime mobile simultaneously with other applications?
If you are running ProRealTime mobile via an application icon, it will be disconnected automatically when you switch to another application.
Therefore, if you are using a multitask capable device, we advise to start ProRealTime mobile via the Safari web browser to avoid disconnection.
*iPhone, iPad and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc.