Software and Trading Support Engineer
|Permanent position (CDI)
|As soon as possible
RER A - "Rueil-Malmaison"
(15 min from Etoile / 20 min from Les Halles)
|Salary (all benefits included):
|1st year : > 50 k€ gross
From 2nd year on: significant increase depending on results.
|All levels of experience
Take charge of incidents reported by our clients concerning:
- the functioning of our software
- their trading activity and the functioning of our order placement systems
Trading support and placement of orders in the financial markets :
- Investigate in depth all trading and order placement incidents in order to determine the precise origin and order of events.
- Contribute to the resolution of these incidents either by directly using the software tools available to you, or by collaborating with our technical teams.
- Write clear and precise resports concerning these incidents for our clients and for our compliance department.
- Identify recurring problems in the use of our software and/or our services and propose ideas for improvement.
- Analyse client feedback in order to respond to their questions about the functions of our financial market trading software and services.
- Contribute to improving help resources (manuals, videos, FAQs, internal documentation).
- In case of identification of a software bug, write technical reports for our development teams and follow-up with our clients until resolution.
To allow you to accomplish your missions:
- You will work in a small team of experienced workers who will contribute to your training
- You will develop a deep understanding of the functioning of our trading and market analysis software, of our financial market order placement systems, and of the financial instruments that we offer (Stocks, ETFs, Futures, Bonds, Options, CFDs, Forex...).
- You will benefit from training on all of these subjects.
Recent graduates without previous experience may also apply for this job.
- You are interested in learning about financial markets and/or software.
- You intuitively understand how most software that you use works.
- You have good analytical and writing skills.
- You have a good level of spoken and writen English.
Share your enthusiasm and experience with our teams by applying now!
What we do
We create software for retail and professional traders to help them perform in their Trading.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the best analytical and trading tools combined with one of the most competitive brokerage offers.
As part of a team of passionate people offering independence and responsibility, benefit from a great working environment to make the most out of your career.
Our company benefits from a high end image and active investors appreciate us for our constant technological innovation and financial expertise, which is recognized by our clients.
Founded in 2001
by two friends
orders executed in 2022
30 avenue Edouard Belin, 92500 Rueil-Malmaison<
Our offices are right next to the RER station, in a pleasant and lively district with many restaurants, parks and a walkway by the Seine river.
By public transportation :
- Take the RER A towards "Saint-Germain-en-Laye"
- Get off at the stop "Rueil-Malmaison"
- Exit "Rue des deux gares"
Our offices are across the street less than 200 meters away.