In your charts, you may display odd and even days in different colours, adjust the vertical scale density and show or hide chart grids. You may apply these changes to all charts or only to the active one.
Here are some examples of customization:
1. Let's change from a closing line view to a candlestick view:
2. Let's introduce a 5-day moving average, 20-day Bollinger and standard Parab SAR on the candlestick chart of the E-mini Nasdaq future.
Launch the window 'Settings Price' and click on "Add" drop-down menu to include them one by one.
Make sure you have on the left side of the "Settings Price" window: Moving Average ; Parab SAR and ( Boll up Boll down Boll middle).
Click on Moving Average and select "Nb Periods" 5. Please note that you can change other settings of the MA depending on your needs.
Here is an example with a thicker line, a blue color and a exponential calculation method:
3. Let's introduce a 12 26 9 MACD and a 14-day Relative Strength Index.
- Left-click on the "Indicator / Backtest" icon at the top right position of the charting window. Choose the MACD in the "Indicators" tab and then click on "Add indicator". Repeat this procedure for the Relative Strength Index indicator.
- Let's switch now the existing MACD histogram to a 2-line MACD view.
- Finally, select MACD, then click on "Style" drop-down menu and select "------".
Note that you can also enlarge the window 'Relative Strength Index' by left-clicking on the white blank space between windows 'Price' and 'Relative Strength Index', holding down and moving the mouse upwards.